You may think that writing content is an easy task and can be done by anyone. This is only partially true since most people can create content but only a few can create unique and captivating content.
There are many reasons you should aim to create good quality, valuable enriching articles and one of these reasons is to provide helpful information to existing and potential customers. Listed below are some tips that can help you create new content that is both captivating and useful for readers. If you need help with your SEO copywriting or content please feel free to contact us.
10 interesting copywriting ideas and copy that works for articles
- Use local newspaper articles to create fresh content and add your own opinions on the local happenings.
- Create content that debunks myths or popular misconceptions.
- Use a unique approach to create articles, one that is friendly, informative and has not been used too much.
- Use other information sources to come up with content. For instance, you can compile a list of videos, websites and blogs in your area of interest and post on to your website.
- Solve a problem that users may face by using your service or website. The content you create for this specific purpose should be informative and should indirectly promote your product or service.
- Make use of Google Alerts to deliver relevant headlines to your Gmail inbox so that you can create a round up post weekly or bi-monthly.
- Find quotes that are relevant to your industry and post these quotes periodically. Use the help of Brainy Quote or similar websites to get useful quotes.
- Visit websites such as Constant Content to understand what kind of content is needed. Remember to create your own content and not plagiaries.
- Create an article pin pointing the mistakes made or problems found in a competitor’s product or service.
- Use a popular story with a moral to create content however; stick to the topic that is relevant to your industry. Modify the story while keeping the moral intact.
10 things you must do for blog posts and maintaining them
- Reply to comments on your previous blog posts.
- Answer questions asked by customers in store on your company’s blog post.
- Share your customer’s success stories on your blog in the form of testimonials.
- Create useful content that elaborates on how you are going to improve your product or service.
- Create an interesting post that elaborates on what you have learned in the past week or past month.
- Use video content on your blog by transcribing or embedding.
- Start a new conversation based on video content you embed or transcribe.
- Ask for feedback or new features customers would like to see in your product.
- Summarise complex and length blog posts into one small post that can be easily read.
- Use images on your blog post and put up the images using unique methods.
10 things you must do to your images with content
- Put up images that display your participation in industry or trade events.
- Take pictures of people who have won contests in your physical shop and put up these pictures on your blog or website.
- Take pictures of people using your product or services, with their permission.
- Take a picture introducing the people behind the scenes. Take pictures of your staff and post a little bit about each of them.
- Use charts and graphs created by you to promote products and services or to share an idea about a topic.
- Search Google Images for helpful keywords that will attract genuine traffic to your blog posts.
- Remake one of your blog posts and create an image with the same concept. Use graphs and pie charts if applicable.
- Promote the idea of your business’s success by posting pictures of your customers businesses in the past and how they have grown over the years from your help.
- Photoshop existing images that you hold the rights to, and add useful information or tag lines to attract viewers.
- Post images with a theme and build up on these themes instead of posting random images every few days.
Other things you can add to your posts to increase attractiveness
- Use YouTube videos to promote your products and services.
- Use YouTube to create interesting videos about your company.
- Find a guest who you can interview and post this interview on your blog or website.
- Make a video prediction of something that is likely to happen in your industry.
- Look at your competitor’s videos and use that video to inspire you. Make sure that you do not use the same video, but create another video that is a step ahead of your competitors.
Do not be afraid to use technology to get ahead, make good use of images, videos and written content on your website and blog.